Sometimes referred to as 'Spaghetti BNC', this is the thinnest and most flexible HD-SDI BNC cable on the market using genuine Canare or Neutrik connectors and cable. Perfect for gimbal or steadicam work, or where flexibility and low-weight is a priority. These 75ohm cables and connectors are rated for HD-SDI 1.5G video monitoring, or 3G video for cable runs under 36".
- 2.9mm Outer Diameter - thinnest HD-SDI cable
- Braided core for extreme flexibility up to -30 degrees celsius
- Genuine Canare connectors rated for HD-SDI 1.5G
- Solder core and crimp shell design to minimize breakage at connectors
- Available with colour coded cable boot or heat shrink (optional)
- Customizable label to permanently ID cables
For flexible BNC video cables where thinness is not a priority, we recommend our more robust 12G-SDI 4K BNC video cable, which features a similar braided core and more durable design.
Cables are black in colour and can be assembled with coloured or black rubber boots for strain relief, or black heat shrink if no boot is selected. Colour coding the boots by cable size is a great way to organize and easily identify cable lengths in your kit. For example, red boots for 24", green for 36", white for 12" and under, etc.
For cable lengths longer than 48", please get in touch with us for a custom order.